The transmittance/transflectance cells for a wide range of applications with low volume flows.
For transmittance / transflectance measurement in the process
The transmittance/transflectance cells for various applications in the pilot plant, as extractive cells in connection with sampling systems or in the laboratory, wherever transmittance measurement in small volume flows is required. The optics are sealed with common elastomers.
- Process control with NIR, UV/VIS and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Measurement of UV-VIS-absorbing gases such as F₂, CL₂, BR₂, I₂, SO₂, O₃
- Reaction tracking in chemical processes from UV to NIR
- Solvent blending
- Fibre optics can be easily changed by the customer during the process
- Optical layer thickness freely selectable and adjustable by the customer
- Little reduction in cross section thanks to slim probles
- Very high energy throughput for a good signal-to-noise ratio
- Suitable for all common fibre optic coupled spectrometers and photometers
- Wavelength ranges: UV/VIS/NIR