Our cells for hygienic processes (design compliant with EHEDG/3A).
TMM50/ TFM50 Hygienic
For transmittance/transflectance measurement in hygienic processes (EHDG/3A compliant design), we offer the elastomer-free solution with standard connections from the food and beverage industry. The cell is made only of sapphire and electropolished 1.4435/316L stainless steel and is constructed in accordance with EHDG and 3A guidelines. The following connections are available: TriClamp, Varivent®, hygienic flange connection (DIN 11853-2) and pipe fitting (DIN 11851).
- Process control with NIR, UV/VIS and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Measurement in the food industry, dairies or sensitive processes in the pharmaceutical industry
- Withstands all CIP/SIP and sterilisation processes
- No elastomers; stainless steel or Hastelloy is used as sealing material
- Easy process connection via standard flanges
- Fibre optics can be easily changed by the customer during the process
- Optical layer thickness freely selectable by the customer
- Design according to EHDGE/3A
- Little reduction in cross section thanks to slim probes
- Very high energy throughput for a good signal-to-noise ratio
- Suitable for all common fibre optic coupled spectrometers and photometers
- Wavelength ranges: UV/VIS/NIR