Smart Process Line
In the cells of the Smart Process Line, only the parts exposed to process media are manufactured from highly resistant materials using unique inlay technology. This also allows special cells with enamel or PTFE inlays to be built.
For transmittance / transflectance measurement in the process
TM50 Smart Process, TFM50 Smart Process
Our transmittance and transflectance cells are the result of close cooperation with our customers and their design is based on extensive experience from process analytics. The design of cell bodies with standard flanges, which has proven its worth in many applications for years, enables easy and efficient process connection in the product stream or by-pass.
Furthermore, the design is engineered to allow optics such as fibre-optic collimators to be changed during the ongoing process without removing the cell. The sapphire windows guarantee resistance in strongly alkaline environments and facilitate cleaning in the area of the optical measuring section. If damaged, the optics can be replaced without removing the probe.
PLS manufactures the cells in a wide variety of designs and materials (stainless steels, Hastelloy). This know-how guarantees our customers the optimal solution for their application.
- Process control with NIR, UV/VIS and fluorescence spectroscopy in highly corrosive media
- Reaction tracking in highly aggressive chemical processes from UV to NIR
- Easy process connection via standard flanges
- Optical layer thickness freely selectable and adjustable by the customer
- Fibre optics can be changed during the ongoing process
- Little reduction in cross section thanks to slim probes
- Very high energy throughput for a good signal-to-noise ratio
- Suitable for all common fibre optic coupled spectrometers and photometers
- Wavelength ranges: UV/VIS/NIR